Renoir was a classic impressionism painter born in a poor tailor's home at Limoges, France. When he was a teenager, Renoir was sent to a porcelain factory to learn crafting. The work of painting porcelain and folding screens generate his interest in painting. Therefore he went to the art school to study painting where he met Monet and Heathry and embarked the path of impressionism. Renoir is famous for painting portraits, among which the most classic ones are those full of bright faces and hands in sweet and laid-back atmosphere. Compared with other painters such as Miller, the theme of his arts is joyful and happy. Therefore, beautiful women and flowers, cute children, charming wine, and happy evening parties are all his favorite themes for painting.
【From the collection of: The J. Paul Getty Museum】
All Giclée are developed on canvas with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Paper barrel for painting and calligraphy/ Paper box
1. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4.The margin of 4 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.