Activities of the 12 Months: The 8th Month Anonymous Court Painters Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) In the 8th lunar month, the weather starts to turn cool. Days become clearer and the moon appears brighter as autumn approaches. Cassia blooms and its fragrance wafts about. The beautiful full moon at the middle of the month is appreciated as the Mid-Autumn Moon, as shown here. In the balcony in front, ladies have brought along children as they enjoy the moon, shown as a small round globe above. Across the water, a grand feast takes place in the pavilion and on the balcony. There, the ladies inside play instruments as their music lingers through the air to accompany the figures and the moon. The anonymous court artists here were exceptionally skilled in their painting, being able to reveal such facets of life in traditional China. Occupations of the Twelve Months Painters of the Qing Court Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) 8th Month It is the mid-autumn festival on the 15th day of the month. Moon watchers gather among the cassia trees, while a breeze wafts the fragrance of the blossoms into every corner. Ladies lead the children out to watch the moon.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×50cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.