Ma Yuan was a court painter during the reigns of the Southern Song emperors Guangzong and Ningzong. He tended to place landscape scenery in one corner of his paintings, which is why he was called "One-corner Ma." Of equal fame as his contemporary at court, Hsia Kuei, they became known together as "Ma-Hsia." In this work, Ma Yuan has created a scene that seamlessly blends the activities of figures with the landscape, creating a naturally lyrical and painterly atmosphere. Distant mountains are enveloped in the boundless evening mist, which also partially blocks out the large pines and bamboo grove. In the foreground is an ornamented hall where figures have gathered for a banquet in celebration of the New Year. Craggy branches of the plum trees surround the courtyard in front, where palace ladies hold lamps to form a circle as they dance, adding a lofty air of elegance to the work. Southern Sung painters often emphasized the integration of naturalness and lyricism in an intentional attempt to express the subtleties of art and nature, this work being a typical and excellent example of such.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality silk with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hardcover magnetic button box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a hand-made hardcover magnetic button box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 7.5×7.3×65cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.