Vincent Van Gogh, a Dutch post-impressionist painter, was a pioneer of expressionism who deeply influenced the art of the 20th century, especially the Fauvism and German Expressionism. Van Gogh's works, such as "Starry Night", "Sunflower", and "Wheat Field with Crow", are now among the most famous and well-known works of art in the world. Van Gogh began his career as a painter only at about 27 years old. However, during the last ten years of his life, he created more than two thousand paintings, including about 900 oil paintings and 1,100 sketches. Van Gogh used only dark color to create his works in his early age until he came across Impressionism and Neo Impressionism in Paris. After that, he incorporated their bright colors and styles into his work and created his unique personal style. Especially during the time when Van Gogh stayed in Arles, France, the development of the style has matured. Many of his most famous works were created during the last two years of his life. 【From the collection of：The J. Paul Getty Museum】
All Giclée (fine art digital print) are developed on high-quality canvas with nano Ink Technology. All Giclée artwork encloses ink guarantees from ink manufacturers. Giclée Guarantee: Damp Resistance, Temperature Resistance and Anti-Light esistance.
Each item comes with a warranty card and detailed product Information in Chinese and English. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Packing size : 40×48×5cm
Appendix : Warranty Card, Detailed Product Information
1. After the order is established, it will take 14-21 working days to make the product, and it will be shipped to you immediately after completion.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. When there is dust on the canvas, it can be removed with a duster, and then gently wipe with a dry cloth.
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.