According to the colophon by Wen Chia, Chou Yu-shun of K'un-shan asked Wen Cheng-ming to calligraph The Heart Sutra for him and Ch'iu Ying to paint an accompanying picture. Ch'iu Ying lived in Soochow. He studied painting from Chou Ch'en and specialized in the subjects of landscapes, buildings, figures, and ladies. He was also gifted at making close copies of ancient works. He is known as one of the Four Great Masters of the Ming.
The creativity of this item is inspired by National Palace Museum's collection, "Preparing Tea to Accompany The Heart Sutra by Wen Chengming".
The picture has gone through high resolution image processing and professional color management, and been printed on the high-quality art paper to reproduce the original warm texture and delicate colors.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Appendix : Detailed Product Information
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
5. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
6. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.