Chen Shu (style name Nanlou; sobriquets Shangyuan dizi and Fuan; late sobriquet Nanlou laoren) was a native of Jiaxing in Zhejiang. He excelled at painting bird-and-flower and grass-and-insect subjects, also being gifted at landscapes and figures. This work was done at the Chinese age of 76. This is a "sketch from life" of an offering of flowers for the Lantern Festival during the Lunar New Year season in 1735. The painting suggests the notion of a warm spring and flowers blooming along with a festive spirit of greeting the new year. The porcelain planter here features different kinds of plants and flowers together. Appearing in varying heights and with their colors crisscrossing throughout the composition, it makes for an ideal combination of the arts of flower arrangement and potted scenery. Here, the eternal nature of the rock symbolizes longevity and, along with the narcissus and dahlia, they serve as a play on words for the expression, "Heavenly immortals offer longevity." To the side are the lily, persimmon, spirit fungus, and apple, also metaphors for "All things as you wish" and "Peace as you wish."
All Giclée are developed on P-TEX with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×30cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.