The Great Wave of Kanagawa was a famous wood engraving authored by Katsushika Hokusai, a ukiyo-e artist from Japan. It was published in 1832 as one of the series in Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku Sanjūrokkei). It described the vessels threatened by the great waves off the coast of Kanagawa. Similar to other works in the same series, Mount Fuji was used as the background. In the picture, the great waves almost capsized the fishing boat and the boatmen struggled to survive. This picture was the most well-known work authored by Katsushika Hokusai, and it was also one of the most famous Japanese artworks in the world.
The creativity of this item is inspired by, "The Great Wave of Kanagawa,Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji, Katsushika Hokusai".
The picture has gone through high resolution image processing and professional color management, and been printed on the high-quality art paper to reproduce the original warm texture and delicate colors.
Appendix : Detailed Product Information
1. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
2. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
3. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
4. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
5. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.