Claude Monet, a French painter, was one of the representatives and founders of Impressionism. The word "impression" came from his famous work "Impression．Sunrise" and the theory and practice of Impressionism was widely promoted by him. Monet was good at experimenting and expressing techniques using different attitudes of light and shadow. His most important style was to change the way of drawing shadows and outlines. There is no clear shadow and no distinct or flat outline in his paintings. Furthermore, his use of color was quite delicate. He had been exploring and experimenting perfect expression of color and light, often painted the same object at different time and under different light so as to express the instant perception through the changing of natural light. 【From the collection of： National Gallery of Art】
All Giclée (fine art digital print) are developed on high-quality canvas with nano Ink Technology. All Giclée artwork encloses ink guarantees from ink manufacturers. Giclée Guarantee: Damp Resistance, Temperature Resistance and Anti-Light esistance.
Each item comes with a warranty card and detailed product Information in Chinese and English. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Packing size : 40×48×5cm
Appendix : Warranty Card, Detailed Product Information
1. After the order is established, it will take 14-21 working days to make the product, and it will be shipped to you immediately after completion.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. When there is dust on the canvas, it can be removed with a duster, and then gently wipe with a dry cloth.
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.