Berthe Morisot is a French female painter and a member of the Paris Impressionist group. Alongside Marie Bracquemond and Mary Cassatt, she was described by Gustave Geffroy as one of the three great ladies of Impressionism. In 1864, when Morisot was 23 years old, she exhibited her work for the first time in the prestigious Academy of Paris Salon. The exhibited works were two landscape paintings. At that time, the works of Impressionist painters were rejected by the academy. But, Morist was invited to exhibit her works for six consecutive years until she participated in the first Impressionist exhibition in 1874. She was a good friend of Impressionist painter Edouard Manet. Through his introduction, she married his younger brother, Eugene, and the two Impressionists thus formed a close relationship as close friends and also as a family.
【From the collection of: The Art Institute of Chicago】
All Giclée are developed on canvas with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Paper barrel for painting and calligraphy/ Paper box
1. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4.The margin of 4 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.