Lang Shih-ning is the Chinese name of the Italian Giuseppe Castiglione. Castiglione entered the Jesuit order at the age of nineteen and studied painting and architecture. At the age of twenty-seven he came to China as a missionary and was called to serve at the Inner Court. Noted for his painting of human figures and flowers and birds, he is particularly famous for his horse paintings.
The creativity of this item is inspired by National Palace Museum's collection, "Ju-huang-pao of Ten Fine Hounds, Giuseppe Castiglione, Qing Dynasty".
The picture has gone through high resolution image processing and professional color management, and been printed on the high-quality art paper to reproduce the original warm texture and delicate colors.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Appendix : Detailed Product Information
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
5. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
6. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.