Utagawa Hiroshige (1797-1858) was the student of the ukiyo-e master, Utagawa Toyohiro. Utagawa Hiroshige presented a somewhat ordinary yet elegant and refined style. He was good at comic sketches. Back then, he was a widely known artist. IN his later years, he created the Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku Sanjūrokkei)-The Sea at Satta in Suruga Province to describe the bird's view of Mount Fuji at Suruga Bay. In this picture, he emphasized the sense of perspective and vivid colors with the vivid picture composition. A white wave rose in the foreground of the picture, allowing you to feel the grandeur of nature. At first glance, it was reminiscent of Katsushika Hokusai's Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku Sanjūrokkei)-the Great Wave of Kanagawa (Rijksmuseum).
The creativity of this item is inspired by, "The Sea off Satta in Suruga Province, Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji, Katsushika Hokusai".
The picture has gone through high resolution image processing and professional color management, and been printed on the high-quality art paper to reproduce the original warm texture and delicate colors.
Appendix : Detailed Product Information
1. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
2. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
3. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
4. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
5. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.