This work depicts a maple forest in autumn with a scene of a herd of deer frolicking and resting. It is very close in size and style to another work in the National Palace Museum collection, "Herd of Deer in an Autumnal Grove." Neither of these works bear the seal or signature of the artist, but scholars have suggested that they may have come from a larger continuous screen or series of screen paintings, having once been part of the same set. No blank space is left in the painting as the deer look up and out or have their ears standing at attention in a very lifelike manner. The bodies of the deer were rendered using haloes of wash, the surrounding trees done with the "boneless" painting method of washes. The colors are gorgeous, yielding an exceptionally decorative manner. The painting is brimming with archaism, but the painting and coloring methods differ from Chinese traditions, which is why this work has been considered representative of Liao dynasty painting from the latter half of the tenth century.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality silk with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Paulownia Collection Box
Paulownia box has a fine and beautiful luster and texture of wood. On the surface, three-dimensional stamping treatment is applied to add a warm and natural touching. This special material can effectively isolate moisture and dust. It has light quality that is uneasy to deform and wear-resistant and insect-resistant features to provide high preserving conditions for paintings. It is a very good gift suitable to give others or save for your own collection purpose. The interior design of the box can properly handle scroll of pictures, avoiding damage caused by transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : Inner package-9×9×102cm、Outer boxz-12×12×105cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.