Zhao Mengfu (style name Zi-ang), a member of the Song imperial family surnamed Zhao, was a native of Wuxing in Zhejiang. After the fall of the Song and rise of the Yuan, he went back to his hometown for a time to retire from the world. However, in 1287, Khubilai Khan, as the Yuan dynasty emperor of China, began recruiting scholars, including Zhao Mengfu. During Zhao's tenure in office in Ji nan, he had the chance to visit the scenic Baotu Spring there. The boundless emotions he felt at the time are found in his poetry, such as the last line that reads, "Ice and snow fill my heart with pure solitude." In 1295, after coming back from Ji nan, his old friend Zhou Mi, a native of Shandong who had never been to his ancestral hometown, so Zhao especially wrote this scroll of poetry as a gift. The character structure in the calligraphy throughout is expansive, the solid and strong manner differing completely from the style of his mature phase with its spirited and elegant beauty.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×40cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.