Wang Hui (style name Shigu, sobriquet Gengyan sanren), a native of Changshu, Jiangsu, received instruction in painting from Wang Shimin (1592-1680) and Wang Jian (1598-1677) while also studying widely from works of the ancient masters. Able to fuse both ancient and modern, he synthesized the Northern and Southern Schools of painting to become known as one of the "Six Masters of the Early Qing." This work is the tenth leaf from "Collaborative Album of Flowers and Landscapes" that Wang Hui did with Yun Shouping (1633-1690), who was responsible for the flower paintings. In Wang's leaf here, trees with leaves turning red line the mountains in autumn as travelers slowly make their way on the path. At the left is the artist's inscription that reads, "Using the method of Fan Huayuan (Kuan)." The foreground rocks continue in the tradition of "raindrop" texturing used by Fan Kuan (ca. 950-ca. 1031), the application of the brush complex yet delicate. Mineral green and red pigments were applied to the clusters of trees to imbue them with a sense of brightness and beauty, the colors of distant mountains and skies echoing each other in an exceptional arrangement of solid and void.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×40cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.