The Plum Garden in Kameido (Kameido Umeyashiki) was published in 1857 as one of the artworks in the series of One Hundred Famous Views of Edo (Meisho Edo Hyakkei) – Spring authored by Utagawa Hiroshige (1797-1858) in his later years. The Plum Estate at Kameido (Kameido Umeyashiki) is now located at "Seiko-an" inside the Kameido Shrine at Koto-ku in Tokyo, which is famous for the 'Crouching Dragon' Plum Tree with curving twigs and branches. Utagawa Hiroshige not only constructed the picture in a bold way, but also used colors in a delicate way, so that the green grass at the lower part and the pink sky at the upper part were in sharp and harmonious contrast. Presumably, Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890) would be so jealous and determined to make new paintings if he saw the delicate painting with colors. As such, Plum Estate at Kameido (Kameido Umeyashiki) became one of the world's most recognizable ukiyo-e artworks from Japan.
The picture has gone through high resolution image processing and professional color management, and been printed on the high-quality art paper to reproduce the original warm texture and delicate colors.
Each item comes with detailed product information in Chinese and English.
Appendix : Detailed Product Information
1. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
2. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
3. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
4. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
5. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.