At the end of the Edo period, the bloody painting artist Tsukioka Yoshitoshi was respected as the "last Ukiyo-e master" and because there is a word of "moon" within the name of Tsukioka Yoshitoshi, hence the moon has always been an indispensable subject in his creation. In his later years, he created a hundred masterpieces using the theme of moon and they are called the "One hundred aspects of the moon". He combined the famous historical scenes with the moon. Every masterpiece depicts a story which tells the joys and sorrows of the world.
Bon Festival Moon describes a kind of Bon dance (Bon Odori) that people gather to dance during the Japanese Bon Festival. They focus on coordinating the hand movements with props such as fans. Bon Odori was originally a Buddhist ritual developed by the Tendai monk, Kuya, of the Heian period.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with an exquisite warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
1. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4.The margin of 2 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.