The series of prints, "Famous Views of the Sixty-odd Provinces, Iyo Saijo", describing the scenery of more than sixty Japanese provinces were created in the period from 1853 to 1856, among which, "Iyo Saijo" was completed in September 1855 with rigorous composition, coloring and framing, representing the best work of his later years.
Viewers of this print can still see the contrasting colors which Utagawa Hiroshige adopted in those years. A close-up of white sails of boats in the foreground echoes the same boats in the harbor, bringing a feeling of modern photographic art. In the clear and refreshing autumn sky, a group of wild geese from the north are flying across the horizontal and leisurely clouds and heading towards the foot of the mountain, like a quick flick of a finger down on a Japanese zither producing a sad tune.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with an exquisite warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
1. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4.The margin of 2 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.