Zhao Meng-fu (style name Tzu-ang; sobriquet Sung-hsueh tao-jen) was a native of Wu-hsing, Chekiang. After the fall of the Sung dynasty, Chao lived at home and studied diligently. The Attendant Censor Ch'eng Chu-fu was commanded by the Yuan emperor to seek out the reclusive scholars from the former Sung, and he returned to the emperor with Chao Meng-fu. Chao then served as scholar in the Han-lin Academy. He was later enfeoffed as the Duke of Wei and was posthumously granted the title of Wen-min. Chao was a master of painting and calligraphy, and his poetry and prose were excellent. By the end of the Sung dynasty, there were few new calligraphic innovations. Chao advocated a return to antiquity and exerted profound influence on later generations. Chao's calligraphy underwent several changes. In his early years he imitated the style of Sung emperor Kao-tsung, during his middle period he studied the styles of Chung Yu, Wang Hsi-chih, and Wang hsien-chih, and in his late years he followed the style of Li Pei-hai. This fu poem is a work of Chao's late years. The structure of the characters are orderly, and the space between lines appears very open, demonstrating the deep influence of Li Pei-hai.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hardcover magnetic button box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a hand-made hardcover magnetic button box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 7.5×7.3×65cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.