Claude Monet, a French painter, was one of the representatives and founders of Impressionism. The word "impression" came from his famous work "Impression • Sunrise", and the theory and practice of Impressionism was widely promoted by him. Monet was good at experimenting and expressing techniques using different attitudes of light and shadow. His most important style was to change the way of drawing shadows and outlines. There is no clear shadow and no distinct or flat outline in his paintings. Furthermore, his use of color was quite delicate. He had been exploring and experimenting perfect expression of color and light, often painted the same object at different time and under different light so as to express the instant perception through the changing of natural light.
【From the collection of: National Gallery of Art】
All Giclée are developed on canvas with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Paper barrel for painting and calligraphy/ Paper box
1. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
5. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
6. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
7. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.