"The Great Wave of Kanagawa", describing huge waves threatening the boats in Kanagawa Oki Nami Ura (off Kanagawa), is a famous woodcut created by the Japanese Ukiyo-e painter Katsushika Hokusai, which was published in 1832 as part of the "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" series. As other art works in the series, "The Great Wave off Kanagawa" takes Mount Fuji in the background and depicts the mountain-like waves sweeping the fishing boats and the boatmen struggling to survive. It is the most famous creation by Katsushika Hokusai and one of the most famous Japanese art works in the world.
【Collected by the National Museum of Amsterdam, the Netherlands】
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with an exquisite warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
1. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
2. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
3. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
4.The margin of 2 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.