Emperor Huizong (personal name Zhao Ji) was good at calligraphy and painting, being masterful in all the subjects of landscapes, figures, and birds-and-flowers. In calligraphy, the brush force in his running, cursive, and regular scripts is strong yet spirited, approaching the method of Huang Tingjian. Reaching back to the style of Xue Ji, Huizong developed a bony yet strong manner of his own that became known as "slender gold script." This work consists of a five-character regulated verse, the characters being exceptionally large at almost five Chinese inches tall and the largest of any surviving example of Huizong's calligraphy. The brushwork is even more upstanding than in small-character calligraphy. "Slender gold script" was a calligraphic style created by Huizong that especially emphasized sharp and strong strokes, the movement of retracting the brush for vertical and horizontal strokes revealing particular attention. The left-falling diagonal strokes are also as sharp as a knife, and the right-falling ones as strong as bent steel, the flicked hooks expressing speed that emphasizes gesture.
All Giclée are developed on P-TEX with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a limited edition warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hand-made brocade collection box
Hand-made brocade box, using three-dimensional colorful jacquard technique, is interwoven with dragon patterns which symbols royal emperor and turtle back patterns which symbols long living. It is an eclectic design of elegance and grandeur. With glossy brocade, the package gives you a very nice visual and tactile perception, imparting more distinguished quality. The thoughtful design of the inside of box can keep the picture and guaranteed card properly for a long time. It is also convenient to take out the picture for appreciation at any time.
Packing size : Inner package-10.5×9.5×17、Outer boxz-11.5×10.5×18.5cm
Appendix : limited edition warranty card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.