Huang Tingjian (style name Luzhi; sobriquets Fuweng and Shangu daoren) was a native of Fenning, Jiangsi. He specialized in poetry and prose as well as calligraphy, being known in the latter along with Su Shi, Mi Fu, and Cai Xiang as one of the Four Masters of the Northern Song. This work is from Huang Tingjian's later years (from about 1100). In it, he rewrote a seven-character truncated verse that he had done in his middle years (in 1087) and given in response to Wang Shen (1048-after 1104). In the poem, he refers using allusion and metaphor to the difficulties he encountered in composing poetry. An intimate work in cursive script, this piece is somewhat restricted by the confines of the writing, so the brush movement is more introverted and concealed. The strong brush strokes and thick ink express features of mature force and solidity, making this a masterpiece of refinement and precision.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Thick carton box
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.