Occupations of the Twelve Months (The Twelfth Month) Painters of the Qing Court Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) A thick blanket of snow covers the mountains and ice chokes the rivers. People stand idly, gather around a stove, watch the crowds of deer, or go sledding on the ice. Children play football and shuttlecock and build snow lions. This scene completes the pageant of the seasons. "Activities of the Twelve Months" is a set of twelve hanging scrolls, one dealing with each month. The painting for the twelfth lunar month here is a snow scene set in winter. The buildings are arranged from the foreground to the background using methods of Western perspective. The activities that take place within each area marked off by the buildings are intended to match the various events traditionally associated with each of the months, providing a glimpse at life in the Qing palaces throughout the year. The painting manner of the set is also refined and the coloring exact, making this an outstanding representative of the Qing court style.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality silk with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
尺寸 : 7.5×7.3×85cm
附件 : 典藏說明卡
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us
if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.