Tags: Chinese Landscape
Tang Yin (style names Ziwei and Bohu; sobriquet Liuru jushi), a native of Wuxian in Jiangsu, was one of the Four Ming Masters. He came in first as a Provincial Graduate at the age of 29 and later met with misfortune at the imperial examinations, being implicated in a scandal and ultimately only being offered the position of a minor official. Declining it with shame, he took to painting to make a living instead. This work was done as a parting gift for Prefect Li Jing of Wuxian in 1516. The painting depicts clearly the relationship between the main and subsidiary mountains. The structure is solid and the painting style a variation on the Li Tang manner from the Song dynasty. The pines twist and turn about with variations of "axe-cut" strokes forming long texturing, the brushwork in the texture method of the rocks and mountains being spirited. The scholar and attendant are submerged within the majestic landscape, the artist here using the mute medium of painting to express the lyrical sentiment of wind soughing through pines.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality silk with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hardcover magnetic button box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a hand-made hardcover magnetic button box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 7.5×7.3×65cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.