Zhao Po-su (style name Hsi-yuan) excelled at painting landscape, figures, and especially ruled-line subjects. In the middle of this garden scene is a pavilion surrounded by hills. The elements of a quiet and peaceful courtyard abound, including a pine tree, small path, curved railings, pond, and accompanying trees, bamboo, and rocks. Under the pine stands an open pavilion, in which a scholar sits on a small daybed. At the rear window are two servant girls as two other servants bring tea utensils. Sets on the mat in the pavilion are a learning table and a small standing screen (also known as a "bed screen"), and behind is a large painted screen. The platform has scepter-shaped legs and a woven mat. In front of the platform is a high, narrow table with corner legs and double stretchers between the legs. On this table are books, scrolls, and a bottle, while two paintings can be viewed suspended on the wall. Some scholars believe that the style of this painting resembles that of Qiu Ying (ca. 1494-1552), but this must await further research . The furniture in this painting, however, is typical of the Sung dynasty.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×50cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.