Wen Zhengming (original name Bi; style name Zhengming [by which he later went] and also Zhengzhong; sobriquets Tingyun sheng and Hengshan jushi) was a native of Changzhou in Jiangsu (modern Suzhou, Jiangsu). Excelling at poetry and prose, calligraphy, and painting, he studied painting from Shen Zhou and became one of the Four Ming Masters. This painting, dated to the equivalent of 1547, when the artist was 78 by Chinese reckoning, is particularly delicate and refined in brush manner with archaic and elegant coloring. The rendering of the mountains is little more than outlines with just a bit of dry ink and extremely few texture strokes. However, evidence from the mountains and trees everywhere suggests a sense of spring. The use of brush and ink is excellent, and the composition appears even better, only to be outdone by the lyricism, making this one of Wen Zhengming's finest works.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×40cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.