Tags: Chinese Landscape
Snow Scene Shen Chou (1427-1509) Ming dynasty The brushwork in this large scroll is extremely vigorous and blunt; most paintings executed when Shen Chou was around 60 share this quality. Of his surviving works, we can bring together for comparison "Watching the Mid-autumn Moon" in the Boston Museum and "Poetic Thoughts on the Pa Bridge", in a private collection in Taipei, both painted when the artist was 59. Both are short handscrolls on paper and are mare fully developed and confident than this large hanging scroll painted on silk. The small donkey on the bridge in "Snow Scene", with its short head and thick muzzle, is very close to the donkey in "Poetic Thoughts on the Pa Bridge"; the only difference is that one is brown, the other black. A waterfall cascades from a grotto in the cliff face; both the idea and its treatment are similar to a handscroll by Shen Chou and Wen Cheng-ming in the collection of Mr. Wango Weng in New York. The painting is not dated but was probably done in 1486, when Shen Chou was 59 years old.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×64cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.