Rusty and rough strokes with ink bamboo paintings have appeared on murals of Tang Dynasty Tomb. After Entering the Song Dynasty, ink-bamboo painting was in sustainable development, turning to literati's favorite theme, Wen Tong and Su Shi etc were masters at it. Wen Tong, a nickname of Yu-ke, hometown at Zitong, Sichuan, during Yuan-feng period, was committed by the public service of Zuhu province, though he did not accept the delegation eventually, it is generally named it "Wenhu Province" Wen Tong painted ink bamboo, valuing observation on the natural ecology of bamboo. Using the conversion between dense ink and thin ink to suggest the front and back on the leaf of bamboo. Not only reflecting to the real obstacle, but also carrying the charm of pen and ink. Afterward, Li Kan, Ke Jiusi and so on in the Yuan Dynasty, Inherited this kind of realistic painting manner, bring the ink-bamboo painting to the peak in its development history. It is called Huzhou Bamboo School.in terms of painting history. The piece scene of folding bamboo, illustrating the folding and unbroken bamboo trunk, as if its territory in person. There was a name of Wen Tong on the painting, not in harmony with the original painting as for regularity of the structure of bamboo leaf and the painting manner of bamboo segment, all common painting manners of Yuan Dynasty People. Therefore, we can presume that it shall be painted by using his name. Although it belongs to Huzhou Bamboo School by its realistic style, the original author shall be someone else.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality silk with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hardcover magnetic button box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a hand-made hardcover magnetic button box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 7.5×7.3×85cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.