Qiu Ying (style name Shifu, sobriquet Shizhou) was a native of Taicang, Jiangsu. In his early years he worked as a lacquer craftsman, but his talent later came to the attention of the artist Zhou Chen, who taught him painting. Later, Qiu Ying would even surpass his teacher. Whether it was landscape, figure, flowers, or bamboo-and-rock paintings, he did all with exacting forms imbued with attractive colors, exuding an air of beautiful elegance. This is a scene from the depths of winter; two stalks of narcissus blossoms stand gracefully upright as a branch of plum blossoms extends from the upper part into the composition, creating a beautiful design. The artist used an exquisite method of outlines filled with colors to express the pure and lofty harmony of these two fragrant blossoms. Depicted quite realistically, it is almost as if the viewer can smell the pleasing fragrance of the blossoms. This is also an excellent example of flower painting in fine lines with colors from the Ming dynasty, presenting another type of exquisite beauty for a new vision skilled yet uncommon.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×30cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.