Wang Xizhi was a native of Linyi in Shandong but later moved to Guiji in Zhejiang. The descendant of a noted family, he once served as General of the Right Army, which is why he was called "Right-General Wang." In calligraphy, he first studied the style of Madame Wei and Zhong You, but later adopted the virtues of various manners, which he gathered and perfected to become honored as the "Sage Calligrapher." This work is a fine Tang dynasty copy composed of four lines with 28 characters. The contents describe the feeling of clearing right after a large snowfall and offer greetings to a friend. The wording is composed of three stages going from the beginning to the main text and then to the ending. The writing includes such characters as "dunshou 頓首" and "guowei 果為" that reveal the connected brushwork of cursive script, but most of the work is done in running script with some of the careful brush manner of regular script methods, suggesting a dignified spirit neither quick nor slow as well as an exceptional sense of elegantly flowing beauty.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
尺寸 : 5.6×5.6×40cm
附件 : 典藏說明卡
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us
if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.