Yuanji refers to the Buddhist monk Daoji, a native of Guilin in Guangxi who was a descendant of the Chu rulers from the Ming imperial clan. His personal name was Zhu Ruoji, and he had the style name Shitao and the sobriquet Dadizi. Wang Yuanqi (style name Maojing, sobriquet Lutai) was a native of Taicang in Jiangsu who excelled at painting landscapes and was one of the Four Wangs of the Early Qing. Cooperative painting is a way for artists to foster friendly relations while not only working with but also learning from each other. In this hanging scroll, Yuanji first painted the bamboo with brushwork that is comparatively free and easy. His ink was saturated with water, the light and dark haloes complementing each other for an effect free of inhibition and without restraint, also expressing the graceful bearing of orchids and bamboo swaying in the breeze. Afterwards, Wang Yuanqi added the slope and rocks. In contrast, he brushwork is slightly more restrained. Nonetheless, the difference between this introspection and outward feeling considerably enriches the character of the work.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×50cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.