Huang Tingjian (style name Luzhi; sobriquets Fuweng and Shangu daoren) was a native of Hongzhou in Fenning (modern Xiushui, Jiangxi). His father and grandfather both excelled at poetry and prose, emphasizing cultivation in Confucian studies. Huang Tingjian passed the imperial examinations and became a Presented Scholar in 1067, embarking on his career as an official while also having the opportunity to study under Su Shi with Zhang Lei and others. In the Shaosheng era (1094-1098) of Emperor Zhezhong, due to discord between the new and old factions at court, Su Shi was singled out and banished. Huang Tingjian, through association with him, also suffered the fate of exile. In 1102 while passing through Wuchang, Huang completed the poem on "Hall of Pines and Wind." The calligraphy is based on that of Liu Gongquan, the running brushwork jolting in force and the hoary quality like that of a tall pine reaching upwards. As a result, this work became known among generations as representative of Huang's semi-regular script.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hardcover magnetic button box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a hand-made hardcover magnetic button box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 7.5×7.3×41cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.