Chu Ta (1626 – 1750) was a descendant of the Ming Dynasty royal family. He was from Nanchang, and he became a hermit after the Ming Dynasty perished. Sometimes, he practiced Taoism, sometimes he practiced Buddhism, and sometimes he pretended to be ignorant. In the early years, his regular writing style was founded on the "Tablet Inscription for Master Dao Yin by Ouyang Tong in the Tang Dynasty." As for his semi-cursive writing style, he started out by learning the shape and spirit of handwriting in Tung Chi-chang's style. However, in his lifelong study, he also imitated the handwritings of Zhang Zhi, Suo Jing, Wang Xizhi, Wang Xianzhi, Ouyang Xun, Chu Suilang, Li Yong, Yan Zhenqing, Huai Su, Mi Fu and Wang Chong. Among those precedents, Wang Chong's style of combining words in a few strokes might have inspired him considerably. However, what represents his style best was the cursive writing in this calligraphy painting. He could operate the pen and produce seal characters with strokes that were thick and even, and round and smooth. The Chinese characters were sometimes closely knit together and sometimes loosely arranged. Sometimes he focus his strengths on the sides, sometimes he reversed his strokes, and sometimes he evenly arranged the strengths of strokes on those characters. He skillfully combined novelty with regularity to produce surprises. In this calligraphy painting, he used the worn-out writing brush and round and smooth strokes to write and show his heroic mind that he was proud of.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality silk with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Hardcover magnetic button box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a hand-made hardcover magnetic button box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 7.5×7.3×85cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.