Also, in the calligraphy painting, Emperor Taizong of the Tang Dynasty was dressed in a yellow robe, holding his belt in both hands and standing to show a pressing heroic spirit. Emperor Taizong of the Tang Dynasty, Li Shimin, was the second son of Emperor Gaozu of the Tang Dynasty, Li Yuan. When Li Shimin was four years old, he followed Li Yuan to Chizhou. When a scholar who claimed to be good at face reading saw Li Shimin, he said that Li Shimin showed "the posture of the dragon and the phoenix, and the spirit of the sky and the sun. After the age of 20, he would definitely be able to rescue the world." Li Yuan gave Emperor Taizong of the Tang Dynasty the name of “Shimin” because it was hoped that Li Shimin could "rescue the world and bring comfort to the common people." At the end of the Sui Dynasty, the world was in chaos, and Li Shimi encouraged Emperor Gaozu of the Tang Dynasty, Li Yuan, to lead troops and complete the great cause of reunifying China. The state of the Tang Dynasty was extremely prosperous, and the artistic achievements were extremely brilliant. The figure paintings and portraits have developed to a very subtle stage.
All Giclée are developed on high-quality rice paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Classic painting box
The design is based on international boutique-class packaging to create a classic painting and collection box. The box is wrapped with art paper that has import material feeling. On the surface of the paper, three-dimensional bronzing treatment is applied to give a mature, restraining, and fashionable style.
When you open the box, specifically tailor-made design of its internal space allows the picture to sit properly inside and will not be damaged any during transportation. The box is quite handy and convenient for transportation.
Packing size : 5.6×5.6×40cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5.The margin of 1 cm along the printing is set to protect and for framing. If you have special framing requirements, please leave a message in "Add Comments About Your Order".
6. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
7. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
8. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
9. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.