Zhao Mengfu was from Wu-hsing, Chekiang. His style name was Tzu-ang, his sobriquet Sung-hsueh tao-jen. Although he was a member of the Sung royal house, he entered the administration of the succeeding Yuan dynasty. He became a member of the Han-lin Academy and was given the title "Duke of Wei". He was also honored with the posthumous title Wen-min. Zhao's natural abilities are evident in his poetry and essays. He is also one of the great painters of Chinese art history, and his calligraphy is unsurpassed. He demonstrated equal facility in seal, clerical, standard, semi-cursive, and cursive styles, but his greatest achievements were in the small standard script. Zhao Mengfu was always conscious of the importance of past styles and strove to emulate their good points. In spite of this reliance on past models, the appearance of his written characters is innovative, full-bodied, and relaxed. He was able to build on the foundation laid by Wang Hsi-chih (321-379) and Wang hsien-chih (344-386) of the Chin dynasty.
All Giclée are developed on Acid-free paper with nanotechnology inks guaranteed by original manufacturers. Passed Weathering Test: resistant to moisture, temperature difference and light pollution.
Each item comes with a warranty card which describes detailed product information in Chinese, English and Japanese. Customers of different countries can better understand the features and introduction of the products.
Each item comes with National Palace Museum's security label in order to confirm the product quality and authorization.
Antique Replica Collection Box
Brocade patterns of the hand-made antique collection box cover include flowers, ancient money, and symbol of Swastika which symbolize Buddhism. All represent auspicious omen and complete, holy and grace, and rich and long lasting. Composition of these patterns are complex and various, displaying a symmetrical and balanced beauty and showing the solemn and gorgeous Buddhism which contains profound auspicious and beautiful meaning. The interior of the box is tailored for proper collection of precious paintings and calligraphies, suitable for long-term preservation and also convenient for taking out to appreciate at any time.
Packing size : Inner package-35×22.5×5.1cm、Outer box-37×24×6cm
Appendix : Warranty Card
1. This product has been authorized by National Palace Museum. Unauthorized reproduction will be prosecuted.
2. When products are ready for shipment, our customer service representative will contact you and inform on matters such as contents of the shipment and expected delivery time etc.
3. Oversea shipping costs vary differently due to factors such as destination and volume of goods to be shipped. Therefore, the freight shall be taken care of by the buyers and please accept our apology for any inconvenience that caused.
4. In order to protect your rights and interests, please confirm if the received item and quantity are correct. Please also confirm if there are any defects on the product and packaging.
5. Due to the difference in environment and the media material characteristics, it is normal for dimensions of actual product to differ from the specified dimensions by within ±5%.
6. The color of webpage image is slightly different from actual product due to lighting conditions during photo shoot and different display settings. Hence, the image is for reference only. Actual color should be subject to the product received.
7. As of returns and exchanges, please ensure the product is in a completely new condition and with complete packaging (including product, accessories, accompanying documents, and gifts, etc).
8. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more on how the product is used or if you have any questions about the product.