1. Members shall promise not to use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner, and commit to comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices in the use of the Internet. If you are a user outside the Republic of China, you have to agree to abide by the laws of your own country or region.
2. The company is not responsible for the content published by members in the company and reserves the right to delete any content that infringe the copyright or patented content of the other party’s works. The company has the right to directly delete the content that is deemed harmful, offensive, infringing or violating the terms. If it is determined that the member's action does not meet the requirements of the relevant terms of service, the company has the right to discontinue the provision of the service, including but not limited:
• Do not post or transmit any words or pictures that are defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false and in violation of public order or custom traditions.
• Do not infringe or damage the reputation, privacy, business secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, intellectual property rights and other rights of the company or others.
• Do not interrupt the network services and transmit or distribute computer viruses.
• Do not engage in commercial activities that are not approved or authorized by the company.
• Do not post, disseminate, and send spam or chain letters, illegal or multi-level marketing messages and advertisements which has not been authorized by the company. Or store any material that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of others or violates the law.
• Comply with all the agreements, regulations, procedures, and practices of using network services.
• Other acts, besides the above terms, that do not conform to the purpose of use provided by the Service or deem inappropriate by the Company after justification.